Free – $35
Prescription Controlled Substances: Beyond Mechanisms of Action2021 Annual Conference
November 12, 2021 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Presenter: Jameika Stuckey, Pharm.D., Medication Safety Manager, Clinical Patient Care Area Pharmacist Supervisor, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS
- Describe considerations regarding making propofol a controlled substance.
- Discuss considerations regarding making gabapentin a controlled substance.
- Explore some state printing requirements of prescriptions for controlled substances.
- Highlight requirements for morphine equivalents for controlled substance prescriptions.
- Explore non-opioid strategies for pain management.
- Discuss pharmacy technician stigma training and improving compassion fatigue.
** Zoom link and/or dial-in information will be emailed to the registered email address prior to the scheduled presentation. **
Member, Non-member, Pharmacy Resident, Pharmacy Student